A provocative business parable for our troubled times, LeaderShift is a book for executives, business owners, leaders, and citizens who are concerned about America’s decline and are committed to preserving freedom and ensuring prosperity for future generations.
See why readers are calling LeaderShift a “brilliant wake-up call,” “one of the most important and powerful books written for our times,” and an “instant classic.”
The book tells the story of David Mersher, the successful CEO of IndyTech. David sets out to discover why the United States is losing its leadership edge and what he can do to turn things around and make America truly great again.
In the process, Mersher and his team learn how the Five Laws of Decline are eroding the nation’s economy — quietly ruining businesses and big institutions. They also create a formula for American leaders and citizens to reverse this crippling decline.
Above all, Mersher and his colleagues discover something few people have yet to realize: Our world today is on the verge of a momentous LeaderShift, one which will transcend partisan politics and significantly alter the way we govern, lead, and do business.
When Mersher and his team get help from a surprising source, the result is stunning and unexpected — and it’s one that concerned Americans will certainly reflect upon and debate for decades to come.
Read LeaderShift to learn:
- How America is suffering from the Five Laws of Decline, and what you can do to reverse them.
- How America is following the same path that led to the downfall of ancient Rome.
- Why American needs three specific types of leaders, and how you can become one of them.
- Why entrepreneurs and business leaders must lead the charge to preserve, protect, and promote freedom.
- How the battle for freedom is between Creators and Builders versus Credentialists and Bureaucrats, and how to get in the right camp.
- Why every business leader needs a broad and deep liberal arts education.
Furthermore, you’ll learn a comprehensive plan with 28 specific, non-partisan constitutional and policy proposals designed to:
- Reign in the federal government, and give more responsibility and power to state and local governments.
- Keep taxes low while keeping the government strong and healthy enough to perform its vital functions.
- Eliminate the party system and replace it with a more effective leadership system.
- Prevent entrenched elites from controlling our money and national interests.
- Restrict monopolies caused by government intervention and favors.
- Ensure a free enterprise system where everyone is treated equally before the law, and in which everyone has equal opportunity to prosper.